Mastermind Mastermind

magnificat12 responds:

Thanks, sir!

S-e-p-h-i-r-o-t-h! Perfect: Se S-e-p-h-i-r-o-t-h! Perfect: Se

Perfect

what makes it even better is playing it with agnry faic on lol

Joshy676 responds:

Mmhm!

Thanks for your review. :D

Reach Equilibrium Reach Equilibrium

ITS HERE!!

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN AND THEY DEMAND ROCK!!!

(100/10)

Shiawase Shiawase

Sigh~

Decent picture just way way way to soon. its not that its bad (good change from your sick perverted pedophile picture) its just that there is to much here.....maybe if you drew the girl looking from atop a tall building down at the carnage or at least dressed the mom (You could have had tattered clothing if you wanted to show flesh but the way you drew her makes it look so humiliating) it would have gotten a 10, I'm fine with the child feeling sorrow(better then if you drew it the other way around, mum alive girl dead....)....sigh~sorry don't mean to be so hard on such a good picture...just have family near there(they got out but could have been bad).

Black Black

for...?

he looks futuristic to some degree, like a antihero or punk like motorcyclist,,,well will have to see then wont we lol, keep up the gd work

The One Who Can't Let Go The One Who Can't Let Go

Nice

i see u payed alot of attention in making this,must have taken u at-least 15 hours to make this lol(more or less),keep up the gd work

FelixRJ responds:

It's times like this that I wonder how long it really did take me to do a piece. I should probably have a stop watch or something and see how long my entire process takes at least once. Thanks!